Ravens Bread

johnathin

Dalayan Beginner
Hello,

We are a casual guild, made up from returning SOD players (from 5.5 years ago, lol). On returning we noticed a shortage of players at our level, and so we are a small group. Most of us are PST, but most of us can adjust our play time to match others. We are interested in new members- we would love to have regular groups, and be able to adjust play time on SOD to meet with friends. If the current player base does not support new members, we are not against joining with another guild. Please let me know, or send tell to any of the players on line.

Thanks

Hello,

We are a casual guild, made up from returning SOD players (from 5.5 years ago, lol). On returning we noticed a shortage of players at our level, and so we are a small group. Most of us are PST, but most of us can adjust our play time to match others. We are interested in new members- we would love to have regular groups, and be able to adjust play time on SOD to meet with friends. If the current player base does not support new members, we are not against joining with another guild. Please let me know, or send tell to any of the players on line.

Thanks
Hey, not sure if you guys are still up and running or looking for players but I'm in a similar boat as you. Have played the game off and on for 5 or 6 years, recently returned and looking for some people group with. I don't have raid gear or a ton of AAs, but am interested in grouping and hopefully getting into raiding, getting relic spells, all that jazz. My main is Ifreet, a mage, fomelo link below.

Would love to chat more! Hit me up!

https://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=ifreet

Hello Ifeet,

Actually, we have decided to end the guild and join other guilds, this makes sense with the population on SOD. Most of us have applied to Dragonkin - there one of the best casual guilds, IMO. I will look for you in game- and hope to group up. I remember grouping with you before, and it was a lot of fun. I'd love to group with you again.

- - - - And I remember you and Yole - (still keep in touch outside of game with Yole and others).

Hello Ifeet,

Actually, we have decided to end the guild and join other guilds, this makes sense with the population on SOD. Most of us have applied to Dragonkin - there one of the best casual guilds, IMO. I will look for you in game- and hope to group up. I remember grouping with you before, and it was a lot of fun. I'd love to group with you again.

- - - - And I remember you and Yole - (still keep in touch outside of game with Yole and others).
Awesome! I just applied to Dragonkin too. Hoping to see you online soon!

Back
Top Bottom