zones that will be cool to see:

narmarratuk

Dalayan Adventurer
I will like to add some of my ideas and collect people's ideas of what they will like to see.

Kaladim C - same tier as Crystal Caverns - Why? Because will be freaking cool to expand another sub-zone of undead dwarfs, and honestly Kaladin A & B are very small, yet very populated with people using it to lvl their toons or collect spirits.

Adept zone - a zone exclusive to players lvls 50-57/12 with focus on early raiding with about 3 bosses and common mobs also raid tier mobs accurate for those levels. If I had my choice I say that revamped Lavastorm zone will be great or any of the LDoN instances shall do. No joke but tons of people are camped on those levels because they like it, so why not add more content to it.

Hidden temple of Yaralith Underground - 35 to 50 zone - Why? Because killing Tal' Yan never gets old, and will make the Oggok equipment shine more.

Any other cool ideas?

- Anything with class 3 droppers, preferably with the ability to trade opuses for them

- A high tiered xp zone that doesn't get nerfed in a few months

Adding content to the game that is not for level 65 people seems like a waste of time. There is already tons of lower level zones that go untouched. They should redo some of them before making new zones to avoid.

Adding content to the game that is not for level 65 people seems like a waste of time. There is already tons of lower level zones that go untouched. They should redo some of them before making new zones to avoid.
Kedrin please give examples of those zones. I been playing 4 new characters and seems to me that most zones still populated.

I don't play anymore but i always thought that Grieg's End should of been made as a high tier non ikisith exp zone. Why a majority of Luclin zones aren't already in the game is beyond me.

you guys brought tears to my eyes, I do miss Nadox and Griegs End.... and the maiden's eye, I used to pull some awesome trains to zone back when I was playing EQ1 with my war

I always liked old plane of air. P o justice was a neat zone too.

A really cool dungeon crawl zone would be that zone outside of Riftkeepers Sanctum. I can't remember the name of it.

The intense almost disaster of breaking into fearplane and getting shit under control in early EQ was one of my favorite experiences in any game to date.

Would love to see something like that recreated but I guess the risk isnt really there since having to go back in naked after failing isn't a thing here.

Maybe make a Zone where if you wipe once you can't get back in for a few days to add some risk to the raid.

That'd be dumb too I guess but something like that.

I recall those old EQ days, and the dreaded fearplane break. Really got your heart racing. A couple of those hateplane pulls were similar, but nothing has ever quite matched the fear raid start.

I recall those old EQ days, and the dreaded fearplane break. Really got your heart racing. A couple of those hateplane pulls were similar, but nothing has ever quite matched the fear raid start.
The corpse rot thing was serious shit. It really got the adrenaline pumping when things got hairy.

Ah the indignity of failing a fear break, trying to retake it with the bullshit gear in your bank, nearly deleveling some of your raid force below the lv 46 minimum, and then having to give your claim to some other guild to save your corpses.

Back
Top Bottom