WTF

dudek467281

Dalayan Adventurer
This morning sod worked fine... I wake up from sleep and i cant get past the log in screen to get to the server select.. also all the sudden 2.5 wont work what the fuck are you guys doing to my game aint nobody got time to troubleshoot all this shit.

okay yea im being an annoyed prick lol above... but seriously lol.. its error 1001 could not connect to the everquest server plz try again shortly
if anyone cares

when i try to load 2.5 wich worked fine before.... There are no changes to my connection or computer.... anywas it first tells me to update the patcher everytime i open it.. It dosnt like save the updaded patcher or something idk... but i gotta update the patcher i tried updated and non updated.... but it says "the program cant start because MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer try reinstralling to fix this problem" I tried repatch all and everything... i have made no changes since I logged off thi morning and everything worked then

I got this from "Secrets" via IRC:

With latest patch to 2.5 I was missing the file: msvcp120.dll & wouldn't go beyond the patch program. Not sure this is effecting everyone, i have Win7.

Although i have the 64-bit version of windows, I needed to download / install vcredist_x86.exe from MS.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=40784

After this, it allowed me to go beyond patcher, but currently still can't log in, they are still migrating.

Oh my god its sooo fucked up.... and this link.... says this app cant run on your pc find a version for your pc i have windows 8
havent been able to play all night what hell

cancel the download, click where it says if it doesn't go in 30 seconds click here, and then pick the x86 one. I think that link automatically picks the _arm one. The x86 one worked for me. (I have windows 10, but I bet that one works for 8...)

Back
Top Bottom