2.5 fomelo

Pecannius

Dalayan Elder
At some point fomelo was at least somewhat functional in 2.5, is it completely borked now? I probably missed some conversation somewhere but assuming it's at least somewhat functional, is there a detriment to leaving fomelo up as is with the caveat that most of it is probably inaccurate and please don't /bug report this? Just curious.

I've heard that since fomelo was being used as a bad crutch for arguments and bugs that it was removed temporarily until 2.5 is more stable.

Can we bring back fomelo and jail anyone who uses it to /bug anything?

I have no other way of looking at my 30+ characters to figure out who needs to do what quest while at work :(

I haven't really played since 2.5 hit, but if I did I would really be missing the noticeable delay of being fomelo'd when attempting to join a group/pug.
"one sec...."
[time it takes to tab over and type a name into fomelo passes]
"man I dunno, do you have like a t16 tank or cleric you could box?"

I would like to be able to numbers like worn dmg reduction and mindshield and how much my stats are over the cap like int to be sure im making use of mind tomes

Actually would be pretty nice to be able to /cm stats and see overcap stats / advanced effects on your toon.

Anvyl I miss you. Krentil and Ywom still play. You 3 were my favorite to chillax with. I'd include Ikuinen and Ellomish but they are busy with grad school and boobs respectively

Back
Top Bottom