Banging Heads - Eniva Must Die

Maybe the lack of dps by bringing a Pally can be offset by saving healer mana. It's worth a shot, just need to find an on tier Pally that still plays. The end game is basically dead is the major hurdle with this mob. Finding the bodies to even LOG ON to do this is like pulling teeth.

This is true as you can see rujik/ree/custo/taesh/IM/BW/KK all permanently up.
Seek out kraizik?

Seek out kraizik?

why pull teeth to find more RL bodies when tanking this mob is just a step above AFK. Ez box solution

also, we speculated that triple wiz, double GH and SK would be interesting. Could create a set up that could take curator / eniva in one fell swoop, maybe swapping out one GH.

I am curious if bard could be done with one GH. It would be very tight, if tank got dunked and a GH was needed too soon before or after. We have noticed that two GH end the fight with an abundance of mana IF coordinated well (someone was boxing both). When two GH were seperate folks and freshly attempting, they both ran below 20m

Last edited:
I still believe Paladin/Wiz/Wiz/Wiz/Tev/Ekyu could kill this mob. Pally Runic 2 agro spam on engage, and have all the dps throw shoes, should work.

I still believe Paladin/Wiz/Wiz/Wiz/Tev/Ekyu could kill this mob. Pally Runic 2 agro spam on engage, and have all the dps throw shoes, should work.
i like how its tev/ekyu instead of enc/clr. if you manage to find a paladin and 3 wizards, lmk and i'd actually be down for this

there are also veil clickies that are useful for this situation as well.

aoe aggro on 1 mob. with a bst, necro, and ranger that don't aoe. or a rogue who also doesn't aoe. sounds right.

No, cause we suck. Can we make it a thing to do Eniva then 4.3 though? Show the dev's that end-game isn't dead yet! Soon, but not yet.

Back
Top Bottom