Where is the appropriate thread or place to ask about characters that seem to no longer exsist?

Pycoba

Dalayan Beginner
Good morning,

I was trying to fomelo three of my characters from years ago... I had no luck seeing their profiles. I wasn't banned and was wondering how I get these characters restored? I tried the character restore link and I keep getting a error with it every time I try to submit. Is there a dev or gm I can possibly email or something? Please, and thank you!

Your's Truly

Pycoba

I don't suppose any of the other Account Management tools would be of help either, would they? If it has been years, perhaps you're misremembering or misspelling the names. If you're sure you have the names right, then you're right to think you weren't banned; even banned characters will come up on Fomelo, such as this beloved figure of SoD folklore. If a search there comes up blank, the character probably just doesn't exist whatsoever.

Although the issue isn't identical, @Nwaij recently responded to someone asking to be unbanned by posting the following:
Ban appeals go to [email protected] and/or [email protected]. Include your account names and what not. Since Karit is quite busy IRL atm, best send a mail to both.

Perhaps they could look into your phantom character problem. Unfortunately, neither of those staff members is very active currently, so I don't know how long you'd have to wait...

Getting on IRC and finding woldaff is your best bet. Start E-Mailing him after a week of IRC. The rest of everyone doesn't care.

If youre trying to get a level 32 (or a level 3 warrior loke fomelo shows) wiz back, it's not worth the effort. If it's a level 65 with max AA and a bunch of stuff then bug the hell out of the staff.

Back
Top Bottom