We All Love Monks, Here

the broken aggro thing is actually really useful while duoing. And while it is admittedly slightly annoying while raiding/grouping, i found it semi-entertaining to be quite honest. I'd roll a monk if i was you, probably my favorite class in SoD, and i've played this game quite a bit
I made a monk, he is lvl 10 named Venirok hehe. Duoing a shammy, excited to see how it goes. Good to know Monks are still fun/worth playing.

Also I'd like to see Hand to Hand make a come back as a monk fan boy. Not necessarily as the best DPS but the idea of right weapon for the right job is a cool concept for monk.
fists are currently the best dps by far unless something has changed

Just a fyi for monks who had no idea what the crap what was going on before with the aggro bug and thought the aggro was random. It wasn't random at all. There was some errant code in there that whenever you 1) switched targets and 2) attacked a different target, you would essentially DOUBLE your aggro with all mobs that you have aggro with (I forget if it was just mobs close to you or not). So the aggro was actually very predictable knowing that. While FD would clear your aggro, the next time you switched targets and attack another target the aggro doubled from where you left off I think. I didn't test it extensively once I was pretty sure I found the bug.

Back
Top Bottom