The Hidden Forest

Expletus

Dalayan Elder
Any sod players interested in playing the hidden forest eqemu server? its got a good bit of content both instanced and not. used to play it years ago with zhak/harney and the gang but quit when it became donator heaven. Kinda interested in trying it out again but only if i can get some peeps interested in playing with me. Lets do this hardmode, no donator equipment and no tokens to skip tiers. Gonna copy and paste the server features below, hit me up with a reply if you guys wanna play.

Server Features
o Exceptional Quality Custom Content (years of daily work of numerous developers)
o Increased experience/AA rate
o Enhanced weapons/spells to make your playtime fun and enjoyable
o Custom content for everyone (solo, group and raid)
o More than 55 totally custom zone up to lvl 70. See our - Zone chart
o 10 tiers of custom raid zones (guild instanced and contested)
o Adventure leaderboard for our completely Custom Adventure system - (including 32 Assassinate, Collection, Rescue and Slaughter type missions)
o Custom World Bosses in non-custom zones to make old content versatile and fun
o Alternate custom (lvl 1-45) Progression Path with regular 1x exp rate and countless custom quests
o 2500+ custom items (including serverwide unique Evolving Items)
o Hundreds of fun and unique custom Quest and Tasks
o Custom Environmental Effects, Objects, Illusions, NPCs
o Custom server lore/faction
o Artifacts for valued community members and veteran players
o Custom illusions items you haven't seen before
o Custom player pets to match melee power of PC and NPC (including black panther druid pet, ice golem mage pet, etc)
o 1000 custom Spells
o 250+ custom tradeskill recipes
o Player Auras (Raid and Group version)
o Several Custom Epic and Lifetime Quests
o Server/Class balancing based on community feedback
o Unlimited BoTs (1 summonable at a time)
o 24 client limit
o Private THF Login Server
o Titanium/SoF/SoD/UF client compatibility
o Active and friendly community
o Content detailed WiKi to help your journeys on THF
o Achievement System/Leaderboard
o Guild progression leaderboard
o Customized and optimized web based tools: AllaClone, Magelo, Online status, Stuck character mover
o Active developer-GM team (check out our server content changelog, it will tell how dedicated our team is)
o Fun GM events (BotB, gnome run, temporary quests, etc)
o Quality Server Hardware in the background

Last edited:
I played along time ago, back when Harney played as well. Think I made it to sleepers. Might be interested if we had a solid group. Message me if you get some more interest.

Server looks great until you get to: PAY TO WIN PAGE!!! And pay quite a bit at that. I guess if you had a grand burning a hole in your pocket and whatever mental disease it is that makes people think cheating at video games if fun for more than a few minutes then Hidden Forest would rock!

Server looks great until you get to: PAY TO WIN PAGE!!! And pay quite a bit at that. I guess if you had a grand burning a hole in your pocket and whatever mental disease it is that makes people think cheating at video games if fun for more than a few minutes then Hidden Forest would rock!

yup back in like 08 i used to run with a guy who had about $1200 of donator gear between his 5 toons. Hell harney used to boost people threw t6 content for donator items. You can play the server without donator gear, that shit just makes it trivial.

Don't think theres enough interest anyways so its a mute point.

Back
Top Bottom