Don't know where to put this but...

to be fair, i'm pretty sure you were broke anyway seeing as how i never got paid for that tools 1 tome

how much do i need to get you for it? i will literally log in and farm this money for you.

how much do i need to get you for it? i will literally log in and farm this money for you.
One human soul. Yuttas doesn't count.

Everyone knows the challenge in sod isn't actually playing the game but getting all the chars in your group to be visible to each other. I'm top 5 at /cm refresh after playing the last week.

I didn't mean to belittle the phinny experience or anything. It's fun for a while and i'm glad i played there. I just wouldn't really describe it as a game/server to expect to move to for more then a couple months before it gets too trivial and boring. That's all.

One human soul. Yuttas doesn't count.

Everyone knows the challenge in sod isn't actually playing the game but getting all the chars in your group to be visible to each other. I'm top 5 at /cm refresh after playing the last week.

I didn't mean to belittle the phinny experience or anything. It's fun for a while and i'm glad i played there. I just wouldn't really describe it as a game/server to expect to move to for more then a couple months before it gets too trivial and boring. That's all.

come play on the alkabor server then. i'm nerding out here for now with @bango

Its not too late. One month till PoP, then you get PoP for 3 months, after that LDoN for 3 months. Six months of the best EQ era (IMO). I agree on the instancing. I've paid my dues, I don't want to go through the whole bat phone/poop sock for raid mobs anymore.

Ethereal is recruiting.

Lets talk more about how Phinny is too easy. Meanwhile, lets go to SoD and AoE tank a whole zone with a paladin for exp.
Actually from what I could understand AE groups were pretty common on phinigel, where you'd pull an entire zone, stun lock it, and AE it dead with wizards and whatnot. EXP group content in SoD is pretty trivial, but at least raids and 6mans are somewhat interesting.

Anyways, this self-found SoD thing is pretty fun. Its a new way to play the
game. Wonder how long til we burn out

Tevinter,

That's the point that I wanted to make. You can trivialize exp on both servers. I've not done an aoe group on Phin, I've also heard they are very common on p99. I remember doing them on live in SSRA vex thal shard groups.

I've been in groups, on phinny, with out of group chanters who stun lock massive pulls while out of group druids thorn/heal. I've been in groups on SoD where the tank pulls massive amounts of mobs and you /as till they are all dead. I was able to do this on SoD with my monk.

I'm to the point where I cannot play a game unless it has instanced raiding. Hope you guys have fun with your group. If I wasn't on phinny, I may have been interested.

Happy holidays everyone.

Tevinter,

That's the point that I wanted to make. You can trivialize exp on both servers. I've not done an aoe group on Phin, I've also heard they are very common on p99. I remember doing them on live in SSRA vex thal shard groups.

I've been in groups, on phinny, with out of group chanters who stun lock massive pulls while out of group druids thorn/heal. I've been in groups on SoD where the tank pulls massive amounts of mobs and you /as till they are all dead. I was able to do this on SoD with my monk.

I'm to the point where I cannot play a game unless it has instanced raiding. Hope you guys have fun with your group. If I wasn't on phinny, I may have been interested.

Happy holidays everyone.

cant aoe group at 20 bro!

What I'm pulling out of all this talk of other servers and what they offer vs what you all want, is that a SoD server wipe would create the best option to fulfill pixelquest needs and desires?

Truthfully it doesn't really seem like it's groups themselves that are the issue. It's like the zones don't always sync right for players. Watching mobs being tanked by an invisible tank is kind of amusing...the first few times. The mobs can obviously see all of us in the zone just fine. We just can't see each other.

god i would come back in a heartbeat but this will never happen ...
Just " revert to before the 2.5 """upgrade""" " and I (and possibly a few others very active players I'm with on PoE)would come back,but I also doubt this will happen.
Not so sure about the server wipe,though personally I like the idea I fear this will make SoD even loose more players.

So many great games out there just need to find them.

Set an ambitious life goal.

I dig up old memories of shards of dalaya through old posts or conversations (was away for 5 years), and the olden days sound like an ancient civilization long extinct. There is a bit of sorrow, like recalling memories of your childhood that will never be experienced again.

In the end it always sounds like the friendships are what made the best memories.

Back
Top Bottom