no surprise

roundtable

Dalayan Beginner
to those i meet
thank you

to those i did not
i am sorry

darcast/irelc/baar/

may your chat bar always have irelcanize!

to clarify yes i will not be back.

Last edited:
Yes, Irelc is retiring from SoD. I'm sure there are a vast number of people that will miss him from both current and former players. The amount of folks he helped on this server is beyond my ability to measure. He tirelessly worked on key out of raid progression for numerous guilds and many players over the course of his many years here on SoD. It is difficult to write something that would truly capture the impact Irelc had on those he interacted with and the server as a whole; anything I write here will fall short of capturing it.

May your other adventures be successful Irelc.

-Marthog

TBH you always reminded me of that creepy guy in a van trying to lure kids with candy; except you did it with raids. For gods sake now that you have time learn how to type..

One of the rare players who made me want to play - another sad day for SoD.
(Maybe see you in "an other world",atm I dont feel like playing it,but this will change.

Man, I sure will miss you irelc. Thank you for being a great person as well as a great sod player. The dragons Salute you sir !

This is a sad day for the server. All the best to you in your future endeavors. If you change your mind and come back, the server will be better off with you returning. Thank for you for your many years of contributions.

He's the guy who kicked me out of a cmal4.1 group when I was new because I dared question his strategy because I didn't understand it then he put me on ignore and tried to blacklist me from stuff.

Bye Irelc!

I logged back in just in time to see you leave. Dont worry you will be back eventually and you still suck at typing:) Much love and good times - gster

Back
Top Bottom