Checking up on YALL

injektilo

Dalayan Adventurer
It's been a hot damn minutes so I figured I would just stop in and drool at the top 5 and hopefully run into some familiar faces. Any winters roar, ruin or novus people still grindin?
Irelc you gotta grind with me one more time before u quit bro

Getting big. They turn 8 this month. The taller one doesn't eat kid meals anymore. It's getting kinda frightening. They have their last basketball game of the season today. Best two players on the worst team, heh...

I think i remember raiding in Novus and they were little ones then.. you would have to go afk occassionally to tend to them and what not lol. I have a little one that i claim now a days. He's 3 and Im Not the biological father but im his dad. They obviously grow up fast so Im soaking up the kid time. It's good to hear they are in good health.

I know it's cliché, but they really do grow up so fast. It feels like they were just crawling around, and suddenly, in some ways, they're like little adults. They're so smart, and it sucks sometimes, lol... I thought I could cash in on their ignorance on things far longer than I've been able to. They call my bullshit constantly, and one of them will argue with me about literally anything, lol...

Heh, the big argumentative one is still kinda clingy, but the little one can't stay still long enough for anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom