Caretaker Keria

daenar_sod

Dalayan Elder
Heard Caretaker is extremely bugged mechanic wise. Was told bring 2 clerics and still expect to die. Ekyu would be able to provide more answers. Anyone able to look into it? Makes it near impossible to get some of Jenrok's quest loot.

it either does 1 mechanic and you die or it does the other mechanic and you win. cant say for sure if its bugged but its seems a bit strange......

your main issue daenar is you dont have any friends to help you sit down in the tunnel for 80hours of game time clearing phs/named.

I don't want to sit for 80 hours hitting my face against a wall for anything that doesn't get me money IRL. I wouldn't expect friends to do it either w/o gain. Did find a few people interested in getting stuff tho.

We were able to do it with sk mnk clr bst so the good news is you really only need to find one friend! Honestly if someone fixed the buggy part about it the encounter would be harder I think. Then you'd need two friends.

Hopefully after you waste 80hrs of your life and jrauls/ekyu you don't get a sick item that only the neckbeardiest of losers acquire and then it gets nerfed

I wanna sit in there for 80 hours and get something shiney for my fomelo crownk .... Man I wish there was a reason to play this game

Will someone be so kind as to add the boe shared memories clicky from this mob to the wiki?
OG has been out long enough, lets get lingering info filled in (Yale key QPs, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom