Elemental DMG Augs

iBluNT

Dalayan Elder
Elemental DMG augs were once wearable in hands and feet slots. If I remember correctly this was nerfed due to monks benefiting from these on their h2h and kick damage. After looking at each elemental dmg aug from the refugee vendor, hands/feet were removed from all augs except fire augs (and maybe disease if they exist?) This was parsed briefly and from first glance it looked like there was no longer a benefit to wearing the aug in hands slot on a monk while punching without weapons. It was also brought up to staff prior to parsing this just to eliminate any need for speculation of foul play.

I was just wondering if this could ever be re-implemented with the same results, making it only beneficial to spell damage. I don't think there's any negative aspects to this, and an extra little +24/48 elemental damage couldn't hurt. Open for other opinions as well.

Last edited:
Adding my cp to ask for elemental damage on items to affect spells that enchanters mimic with Avatar of destruction. It makes no sense that focus effects and tomes work for them, but this damage doesn't. As far as I know it's the same code that makes it not apply to procs, so probably easy enough to fix with an extra line excluding enchanters casting AoD.

no one is replying because obviously everyone who can benefit wants it to be that way. I also agree it should be that way but then again I'm all for power creep in any form to kill monsters that have been in game for 5 years and are still not dead

Then I would have to log on and get some new augs. Really sounds like a lot of work. Perhaps logging in will help be get on the top 5 active list however.

Back
Top Bottom