RIP TAPEIN

Otcho

Dalayan Pious Diety
Apparently tapein has passed away. I don't know whats happened.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tapemeister/

Guys.. My name is Tyler and I am Othree's (Hunter's) IRL friend. I really hate for you to have to find out this way but he passed away on March 5th. I miss the hell out of him and figured some of you probably were too. I will eventually go log his pc and try to let everyone know I just havent been able to make myself do it yet so maybe you guys could help me inform those that need to know. We were best friends since first grade and this world is certainly a lot dimmer without him in it... If there is anything I can do or try to answer for anyone please dont hesitate to ask.

I don't know what to say. This sucks to find out. I know many of you have had good (and bad) times with tapein and he will sorely be missed.

Tape was always a good dude to me. I havent played games with him in a very long tine but he was a cool nerd.

R I P Tapein.

Sucks we are all getting old and shit. Hope everyone is having a good day, miss most of you fags.

Man, Tapein was an old hat player that used to always be around back in my early SoD days. An oddball but was generally a decent dude. i wish his family and friends all the best.

I probably wouldn't have stuck around SoD if it wasn't for Tapein letting me into Defiance which then turned into Dandy Gentlemen and the first gen Giggly Schoolgirls. Farmed endless hours in Fire Grotto with him for guild funds and he topped me off to get my Nemesis charm. Nice guy, great rants.

Otcho, thanks for the notification.

Newish lower level account posting that made me immediately suspicious, but I believe I've garnered enough information to confirm.

Don't know CoD.

That sucks.

Newish lower level account posting that made me immediately suspicious, but I believe I've garnered enough information to confirm.

Don't know CoD.

That sucks.

Yeah I've spoken to the guy as well and he provided a lot of information regarding the situation. Given tapeins vanishing and this guys ability to bring up a lot of his real life details I am going to say its definitely real.

Losing any member of our community sucks.

RIP.

This is terrible. Tapein was an awesome guy, a little annoying at times but who isn't. Hopefully he went out fighting a dragon IRL. RIP.

For the Fatherland.

Angels in heaven are jealous of the raucous laughter roaring up from Hell.

I was in many guilds with Tape from old E'ci server days to Shards. You will be missed bro :(

Back
Top Bottom