Yclist bottleneck

Just a fyi, I'm not able to test it in my environment currently but it has something to do with the large concentration of underwater mobs and likely a bug (or extreme inefficiency) in the underwater checking for aggro code and/or the underwater pathing code. I will eventually look into this and maybe restore the piranhas, but not a high priority since they don't really serve much of a purpose.
Also note that you still need to kill the first 2 enchanters. I haven't checked if you can sneak by them or not.

That reminds me in sirens grotto on the western wastes end there is a sea horse mob(first water you come to) that will agro people on land if you get close. maybe that is a similar bug in an easier to test spot.

i'm pretty sure either the way the server handles .map files for zones got borked or the .map files got borked when it comes to water

you might also look at NagB -- it's possible there's actually no way to get to NagC now since water blocking LoS was a necessary part of that run (afaik)

Back
Top Bottom