No RINGERS

Nebi

Dalayan Pious Diety
Mage-01-june.gif
<VINTAGE>
Mage-01-june.gif

I would like to start doing some pug / pickup raids that do not include ringers.

My characters are
I would like to start at T1 2 or 3 and slay some digital monsters.

Under no circumstances do I want your t14 X character to join. I would much rather cancel the raid and leave it for next week than to just cheese it through.

If this sounds like something you are interested in doing then let me know!

Naked characters will not be accepted! You are required to have at least some tmap gear on your character and in all slots.

Time: Eastern
Day: Open, based on others feedback.

Nebi is a nice guy who meets newer players in first ruins and befriends them for the extent of his shards career happy anniversary nebi

Probably better advertising in ooc? Id join but i only have two characters at 65. Could recruit the entire adept guild in 6 months:)

If I could be bothered to even log in, I would be interested. Perhaps if there is ever a set time/date for these I could bother though?

Me and some friends would definitely be interested in low-tier raiding, we're nearly done with the last 3 adepts now and will be moving up very soon most likely. Some of us have old 65 chars, which we would bring if needed also depending on class needs for the raid etc.

Right now we have: SK/Sham, Beasty/Drood, Rogue/Ench, Bard/Drood, Pal/Ench, Mage/Cleric, and I would most likely be able to bring more to the table, if/when a raid was to start gathering.

I'm interested, can play nec /shd/dru/shm/bst whatever is needed of those, names of all my toons in my sig.

I could play a fresh 65 cleric if I can fit it in my schedule/if the time works for me... But I'm fairly sure this isn't going to happen

Back
Top Bottom