Buff Shuffling

I don't know or remember the exact reason but I believe it involved being a pain in the ass for gm back when we could just alt f4. Also this is a clown fix to the issue.
Pretty sure it throws off the alarm that you are three boxing. The \q character still probably registers as you being on it until it times out. Easiest way to avoid that? Stop players for giving false positives.

Just a guess, and I would assume the easier way to fix that is to toss up the alarm after someone has been on three boxes for more than X amount of time ;) Edit: Oh wait, then that would basically allow someone to really three box and get away with it.

I don't know how it works but couldn't you just make it so that the increased duration AA has unlimited levels? I think most of us could use something to spend AAs on anyways.

I still like my idea.
(Perma buffs)

I agree.
I mean allowing for 3 boxing in town when buffing, only makes the actual buffing in town part ½ as bad, which is pretty good sure, but in like 3 hours or so, you will have to head back to re do buffs...

"Having to rebuff", is just in general detrimental for the flow of the game. Making the process of doing it less annoying, is just and only that; less annoying.

Imagine perma buffs, you log in, do your clickers, and you're good to go!
Someone die in raid, w/e, just ress and push on, the person is ready upon zoning in, perhaps he/she insists on combines, pet or Lich or w/e, but other than that, basicly just ready to get back at it (ignoring being oom, but buffwise, gtg! :p )

I would be down with a 24-72 hour buff timers, or buff npc's that have all the relics, or perma soul bound.

That said If anyone could hook me up with a "dead" Enchanter that would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom