Jontrann's Jailing, an explaination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoranath

Dalayan Elder
Greetings Dalayans, I promised to post this, here it is. A while back Jontrann was jailed for, at the time, two different reasons. First was for taking advantage of the aggro bug that came about after the release of 2.5. The second was for letting a banned player use his accounts. He served a little jail time while this was discussed. Several staff members were also involved with a chat with Jontrann about these issues. We decided to let him off with time served and probation. Skip to now. Subverting a Dev, giving out unreleased content info, and claiming inside staff connections have all been verified now as well. So any decent violation of his probation could have gotten him banned. Much less ones such as this. With that said, we are not unfair. So instead of just banning him, which would have happened in the past, we have 999 jailed him with the possibility of appeal every six months. We know this is not good for the guild he was leading, and we sincerely apologize that this affects you very negatively. We are trying to make this as painless as possible. That is why I am reaching out to the guild officers to discuss things and why all characters he has access to were not jailed as well. We do reiterate that anyone who allowed Jontrann to have their account info that they please change their passwords before the end of next Sunday, July 29, 2018. Any violations of him being on accounts after that will be jailed until poa e-mails stating pw changes have been made up to longer jailings. He is not to be on any character, his or others without the express permission of the Staff, which at this time he does not have. I know people will lay blame at myself or other individuals but please know that not a single individual had any more say than any other staff member in this. This was not done lightly, nor without due consideration. We love this game as much as you do, we want it to succeed, just orderly and with integrity. Any and all appeals, discussion, etc, on this should come to me at [email protected]. We thank you for your time, patience, and understanding,

Sincerely,
Admin GM Twist and the rest of the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom