Looking for item creators

Rymy

Developer
Staff member
I'm in the process of creating 2 different zones (more info to come soon about those) but I feel like I've made enough items in the last 6 months to last a lifetime. If someone feels so inclined and wants to help out making some loot tables, I would use the help. Disclaimers:

1) If you're going to whine about "staff subversion", go ahead and do it in the appropriate thread, it's not the place for it. I can guarantee that the manner I work with you will not jeopardize you in any way as long as you keep your proposal / what we discuss confidential.
2) If you help out with making items, nothing will go in verbatim. I might debate items overall but in the end, it's my call what item(s) go in. It's important to note that with help with proposals I've had in the past, even though I ended up not using most of the original proposal, it served as a seed for creativity which is important.

So let me know if you're interested in helping out with a zone via a PM here or discord.

Hi please make a 350/100 2hb with a 2% proc chance to deathtouch whoever is using it and a 1% chance to deathtouch thade IRL

I think I'm set with all my item creation needs atm with exception for 1 more person to "adopt" a lower tier area that I can provide more information if you're interested.

I got most of the items I was looking for created. Still looking for the last set of loot tables for a lower tier area that 3 people were interested in but haven't heard anything back from them yet.

Back
Top Bottom