weird in game (not network)lag

soulblade

Dalayan Beginner
so i was really looking forward to coming back to SOD.....
because of the account retrieval bug i made a new account while i waited for a response and everything seemed ok until i started logging on my old accounts or the community accounts
everything suddenly grinds to a halt ping stays exactly the same but the game itself slows down...

i can have 2 SOD games running and still logging in to 3 accounts on a different eq server and box all 3 with no issues so its not a network issue and i cant figure out whats causing the slow down specifically with SOD

i have already tried deleting and reinstalling multiple times and i have no idea where to go next
Any ideas ?

I have seen several new players ask about this in the /ooc. I ask them to go post here, to try and iluminate the problem.

As far as I could understand, for 2 of them, it helped to create a new account.... Doesn't really make any sense, but thats what they said.

Hope you get some help, sorry I can't be of more.

Doesn't have to do with the direct x issue does it? Is there still a link to that on the patcher?

I have seen several new players ask about this in the /ooc. I ask them to go post here, to try and iluminate the problem.

As far as I could understand, for 2 of them, it helped to create a new account.... Doesn't really make any sense, but thats what they said.

Hope you get some help, sorry I can't be of more.

Tried making a new account which worked for a little while but then started developing the same issue

Doesn't have to do with the direct x issue does it? Is there still a link to that on the patcher?

nothing on the Patcher regarding a Direct x issue ill see if i can find something in the forums. Thanks

after searching through the Forums trying to find bug info im not even sure i want to play again after reading all that =(

Back
Top Bottom