Returning Player Accounts Not Working.

Thorvex

Dalayan Beginner
Hey all! So I haven't played in years, before the switch to the 2.5 Client, and now i'm returning to play a bit and I can't access any of my old accounts. I was talking to some friends and they said there was a bug with the switch, where some passwords reset. The only problem now is all of the old accounts had individual e-mails per account that I no longer have. Is there any way I can retrieve my old accounts?

Trying to remember them all now.
Brenwich (Druid)
Kallon (Paladin)
Willium (Necro)
Vilhelm (Cleric)
Thorvold (Warrior)

I can provide any other information I could remember about the accounts to prove i'm the owner, and to be honest, they're nothing special anyway! Haha

Please help! :)

From experience the best way to get a hold of the staff in situations like this is to go to the discord?(previously the irc). It was possible in the past to recover lost accounts such as this and I assume it still is, but the forum is often the slowest route.

I have a friend that is trying to come back, and is having this same problem. Does he need to post on here? It seems the account recovery server is down or something.

Best bet is to join our discord (link on main page) and ask for assistance there.

Back
Top Bottom