Deathly Strane of Aes

Swight

Dalayan Elder
just looked at the new bard songs the first thing I thought was "oh great another song to be banned from xp groups". half the time if I am playing with someone elses tank they tell me to never use snares because it makes them do ping pong between the different mobs when they summon. would it be possible to maybe make one of the versions of this song snare free? our only other snare free pbaoe slow is our level 20 song Largo's Melodic Binding. not saying the song as is is not useful just would be more useful in this common situation without the snare. for soloing the song looks better than current. so I thought since two versions why not have one with one without to cover both bases.

I know about that though there is still plenty of content that does still summon. also having a non-snare form could be useful for other reasons like not having to wait for mobs to catch up to you when you gather a bunch to kill at the same time in melee. while workarounds exist they are still workarounds. Been awhile since I have done xp groups though so maybe tanks complain about snare less now. just being told over and over not to use things gets to you after a while(like druid ds and Natures Preservation) and I am not focused right now as may be apparent by the meandering of this post. guess it is kinda like posting while drunk even though I have never actually gotten drunk. so if I don't make sense feel free to ignore this post.

Seems like everyone’s figured that out already, mate. No worries about the rambling; we all enjoy a good (or even bad) shitpost every now and then. We’ll just let this one count and mosey along.

God I miss Chillville. Y’all wanna bring that back to help drum up some interest and “community building”?

Back
Top Bottom