What's Cole Working on [as of 2020-3-5]

The loot is balanced to similar level Tier 13. Being the first release, i'm not sure how hard my stuff is in reality. My focus was testing out what I could do with the language as I was just learning.

It is the encounters I previously talked about. The one did not get changed to 12 man.

Last edited:
Tier 13 six man and tier 13 eighteen man are in the game. I'd like to test the mobs and give everyone an opportunity to enjoy the content for this first week. Feel free to message me and I can spawn them for your guild; your assistance will be rewarded.

Tier 13 six man and tier 13 eighteen man are in the game. I'd like to test the mobs and give everyone an opportunity to enjoy the content for this first week. Feel free to message me and I can spawn them for your guild; your assistance will be rewarded.

Thank you. Sorry you had to deal with me bitching non-stop and us talking about laser dicks for easily over an hour.

vEi6q5D.png

Power Overwhelming, From Showering With Your Dad

Dev cold you could try to fiddle with the "Diablo code" they realed on emu, that scales mob based on players aggroed, if you were intrrestd in that ive heard good things about it

** Added a Corpse Call for the Cyclops fight in Sea of Swords. Location - 852.00, -7868.00, -17

Update.

Southern Middle Black Box Area Complete.
Eastern Runes Are Populated.

Populating Southwestern Orange Box Area.

Working on Northwest Orange Box Area.

O5Od6PN.jpg

There is like 20 quests so far (it feels like). I'm not shirking on dialogue for you plot nuts. Writing dialogue and retconning plots shredded and lost in some forsaken database is eye gouging work.

Anyways. I have a personal goal in mind for a date to keep me on track.

Mobs in zone increased from 449 to 563
Bytes of code increased from 103,277 to 150,298

Last edited:
Black squares are populated. Working on tail end of main quests.

One 6 man is in the zone. (Might be a variable 6 or 12 man)

6 man exp area mostly finished.

WAvltoz.jpg

Mobs in zone increased from 563 to 806
Bytes of code increased from 150,298 to 203,693 bytes

Took a three week break.

Original goal was to release on April 1st.

My plan: Polish things for few weeks and then ask for a release.

I want to do a promotional thing. If your a streamer, message me.We'll set up a time, and ill send you to the zone for 5 minutes while you stream, then I hunt you down and kill you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom