QoL idea's for inventory.

If there was some way to compensate for losing a pretty significant chunk of damage for losing bane sure. It'd probably be easier to just pare down banes by half and then design gear so you'll have 3-4 common ones on gear always and then floater oddball ones for rare stuff.

If there was some way to compensate for losing a pretty significant chunk of damage for losing bane sure. It'd probably be easier to just pare down banes by half and then design gear so you'll have 3-4 common ones on gear always and then floater oddball ones for rare stuff.

How is that less complex again?

How would having less banes be less complex? I dunno, dude. I mean if you want to get rid of banes fine but you can't just remove it and not compensate physical damage without expecting melee damage to take a dump.

delete all banes, roll the damage bonus from banes into the damage increment focus or create a new focus to replace bane damage

does the current server/client have the functionality of aa clickies.
can they just be made into those or something.
ill pour a forty for the guys who aren't happy about their itemization min maxing being trivialized in exchanged for bag slot.

aa's would take away the aspect of aquiring/upgrading banes as you raid. with an all in one they could just make it check for the bane and number of the bane. and add it on to the item, if/when you acquire a better bane of the same type you could turn it in to upgrade the all in one. it would require less coding and still resolve the main issue.

What about a hunter type npc who can take bane items and break them down and hand you back a bane aug which you can put into the currently unused power source slot. By having a power source with multiple aug slots, you can fit banes into one slot and upgrade when you replace a piece of gear now that you can select which aug to remove.

If not all banes on one power source, having at least 3-5 banes per power source will save a lot of space against the current 1 bane 1 slot system we are working with.

What about a hunter type npc who can take bane items and break them down and hand you back a bane aug which you can put into the currently unused power source slot. By having a power source with multiple aug slots, you can fit banes into one slot and upgrade when you replace a piece of gear now that you can select which aug to remove.

If not all banes on one power source, having at least 3-5 banes per power source will save a lot of space against the current 1 bane 1 slot system we are working with.

this is another idea someone had mentioned when I brought this up and I liked it a lot.

Back
Top Bottom