Attention: TESIA'S MQ DRYAD QUEST IS OPTIONAL

Yes, please also allow players who have done the MQ years ago to be able to buy the Heartlands Plateau druid port. I have halfheartedly ask about this every year or so. The last attempt was a long long time ago with a petition to Tao and he said he would look into it but I can't say it's his fault. I don't nudge often enough to ask. Druid is Kayn.

The deal Is wizards can buy their heartlands port anytime. Druids get shafted because of having to deal with faction and if they skipped through that quick one-time faction boost they can't ever buy the spells which is ridiculous.

I also wouldn't mind being able to acquire this spell for my druid. I did her quest way back when, when it was first released, not realizing it would lock me out of acquiring the spell. Even if it cost 10x or 50x normal price.

I will see if I can put something together to make it possible to acquire the spell even if you've made enemies of the dryads. Just don't expect a super fair deal!

Having an alternate to getting that port spell, even if it means picking up crops in the badlands, is 100% better than no option to acquire the spell.

Thanks for taking a look Grinkles!

make it like a 1% drop rate off any of the dryads in the ring so people have to miserably farm it... this seems like an ingenious idea... muahahaha..

My druid is just dubious to them, not kos. I did this quest probably back when there wasn't much wiki documentation or there might not have been a wiki at all. I wasn't aware of the spell until much later or I would have bought it before moving past this weird faction/spell relationship.

It was surprisingly easy to get approval for this new quest. It's live now. To start it, you'll need to look for a sneaky NPC somewhere in the Heartlands. She might take a while to find, and her services don't come cheap, but think of the peace of mind that'll come with finally scribing these two spells that have eluded your spellbook for years!

If you find any bugs or other errors, let me know. And if you think the quest is unreasonable in some way, feel free to chime in.

Unable to continue, I have 4k plat on me, gloves, and 60 berries, but she's not taking the items and only taking small amounts of plat every hail

I just finished it. Perhaps it's her underlying nature or a BUG but she actually wants and takes 5k plat to satisfy the heist. Never trust a thief.

Bumped in to this by accident as I was also trying unsuccessfully to hand in the items. I went back to the bank and changed the plat to gold and took some more out to bump myself back over 5k.

I just finished it. Perhaps it's her underlying nature or a BUG but she actually wants and takes 5k plat to satisfy the heist. Never trust a thief.

Bumped in to this by accident as I was also trying unsuccessfully to hand in the items. I went back to the bank and changed the plat to gold and took some more out to bump myself back over 5k.

Whoops. o_O That is a bug. I'll reimburse the difference and fix the script. Thanks for the feedback and grats on your long overdue spells!

Congrats to both of you. I wish one of you two had documented the quest on the wiki. :rolleyes: This is the kind of niche quest that might go months or even years at a time without being done by anyone, which puts it at risk of slipping through the cracks.

If neither of you wishes to put it on the wiki yourself you can PM the quest text from your logs on discord to 'Marthog' and I will put the quest up on the wiki for you.

Back
Top Bottom