Silent Halls Kill Video Thread

Tevinter

Dalayan Pious Diety
Its the thread you've all been eagerly waiting for. Going to be posting videos intermittently over the next week or two. Starting off the thread is arguably the hardest boss in the zone - Ix, Gatekeeper of the Crypt. I hope you enjoy watching these bosses more than we enjoy killing them.

Music featured:
50 Cent - Many Men (them. Remix)
MF DOOM - Rhymes Like Dimes
MF DOOM - Rapp Snitch Knishes (feat. Mr Fantastik)
Kanye West - I Wonder

Last edited:
Keeper of the Eyes, the 2nd boss in silent halls and by far the easiest.

Music featured:
J^p^n - you gotta be kidding me with this honestly (I love Kanye remix)
Kanye West - Flashing Lights
Earl Sweatshirt - Chum

Last edited:
Harusk the Belligerent, quite possibly one of the least fun encounters I've ever done due to the fact that a significant portion of the boss fight is spent doing literally nothing on top of taking 15~ minutes to kill. Casters spend roughly 60% of this fight doing absolutely nothing at all. Not to mention the trigger phase seeming to exist only to randomly gib a healer every 1 of 20 attempts.

Music featured:
Anderson .Paak - Bubblin
bbno & Juelz - WYWD
Yung Gravy & bbno$ - Rotisserie
Yung Gravy - Gravy Train
Yung Gravy & bbno$ - Gasoline (feat. Young King Dave)
Yung Gravy - Bought the Plug a Present (feat. Jay Storm)

Last edited:
Venandi, Hunter of Souls. I quite enjoy this fight even though its arguably one of the harder ones in the zone. This mobs spell resistances (most mobs in this zone actually) feel a bit high given how poorly casters scale at this point and how awful (but mandatory) casters feel on some of these encounters. Overall, the 100% -> 40% phase is a pretty cool mechanic even though it was broken and impossible to progress on for almost a month.

Music featured:
Jarv & Thief - The Beat

Berf the Lifebringer and Rajzaa the Dark, one of the more interesting (and enjoyable) encounters in the zone. One of the mobs that took us a long time to iron out a consistent strategy for, as well as having a non-trivial gear/numbers check. I like this mob.

Music featured:
Vulfpeck - Cory Wong
Vulfpeck - Dean Town
Alan Braxe & Fred Falke - Intro

Last edited:
Zeshan, Grand Illusionist. Fun fight, lots of moving parts. One of the best encounters in this zone which manages to be engaging the entire fight, despite taking 15 minutes to kill.

Music featured:
Y2K & bbno$ - Lalala
bbno$ & Yung Bae & Billy Marchiafava - bad boy
Yung Gravy & bbno$ - Whip A Tesla
bbno$ - sriracha
bbno$ - roo doo
Clipse - Virginia

Saitha 2: Electric Boogaloo. While this fight is cool conceptually it feels relatively underwhelming as an end-of-zone boss, especially compared to spires saitha. The only time you truly feel "pressured" in this fight is during shadow of conjurer Qi, which is mostly just praying the adds don't one shot themselves on someone's riposte. Would have much rather seen this encounter be a trigger to something else or the second-to-last boss.

Music featured:
Daft Punk - Something About Us (Cherokee Remix)
Medina - You and I (deadmau5 Remix)
Kettenkarussell - Maybe

Back
Top Bottom