End of summer donation drive and donator account flagging policy update!

Wiz

NOT DONATING *EVER*
Okay guys, it's that time again. We've lost quite a few plats lately (pretty usual during summer, expenses go up and incomes down due to vacations) and there's a big payment due this month, so we need to get some fresh donators.

As part of this, I will be changing our policy from allowing one account per donator to allowing two accounts that are both yours, not someone else's bot or a friend's (close family members are OK, see donation page for details) to be flagged per subscription. Currently active donators can send a second donation email to have a second account flagged.

We're currently short about 125€ per month. I will update the number when it (hopefully) shrinks.

Thanks for supporting our server!

[size=12pt]Donation meter:
Goal met!

So, it's not possible that me & my friend share a platinum donation and both get one account flagged?

Nwaij said:
So, it's not possible that me & my friend share a platinum donation and both get one account flagged?

No, afraid not. There's no way to tell that apart from some guy just flagging his friend.

Think i got it set up. Lemme know if you dont get enough before the bill and i'll send what you need.

We have met and exceeded our goal for the donation drive, and the server funding is secure once again. Thanks to everyone who donated!

:)

At what point does the server funds change to blue? When you guys are well set not only for the current month but months to come?

JK. said:
At what point does the server funds change to blue? When you guys are well set not only for the current month but months to come?

When we're got enough of a surplus to not be back in the red in the next round of cancellations.

Back
Top Bottom