12/30 UPDATE!! Spells Items Tradeskill stuffs Treasure maps: You want it I got it!

Re: Selling TONS of stuff! Updated 6/3! --Important Notice--

I'll buy your moderate tmap for 500. If you're interested, listsend to Galerian =)

Re: Selling TONS of stuff! Updated 6/17! U BUY NOW!!

Updated 6/17. Cleared out most old sold stuff. Added a buncha new items. All items now available from Either Allielyn or Avaline: See Allielyn for spells and items and Avaline for tradeskill items and quest pieces. I will get new SS's up as soon as I get photoshop reinstalled on my compy. . .

Also, I removed a lot of my old updates and replies from this thread in an effort to clean it up a little.

Re: Selling TONS of stuff! Updated 7/5! U BUY NOW!!

Interested in Cloak of the Council if you will take 1600pp please listsend Haleonis

Thank you..

Bard:
64 – Dreams of Marlow
64 - Warchant of the Tribes

To Haluas

Mikelish said:
Bard:
64 – Dreams of Marlow
64 - Warchant of the Tribes

To Haluas

Sorry I've been at camp all week. Will send ASAP.

Grizzly Bear Pelt x 30 – 75
if the 30 = 75pp send it over to zharg please

Re: Selling TONS of stuff! Updated 7/21! U BUY NOW!!

Ugh came back to update and half my inventory is gone :eek:.

Dunno if you picked it up Zhargard but the griz pelts were already sold. Also sold was Warchant, though I managed to send Marlow.

Completely removed all previously sold items and updated my listsings with recently sold items and recently added items and spells as of today. I'm 95% certain everything listed here is actually *there*.

Going to hate myself later... but...

Sealed Moderate Map - 600 (x 3)

Listsend them to Nabal please.... all of them.

..... So... when I made the last post.. the maps were still for sale. But now (as of last hour) there sold :) but i dont have a confirm send.

... Do I have maps coming? or no :)

Oh! I thought you sent me a tell in-game last night. Someone else sent me a tell and I couldn't find them anywhere, so I marked them off as sold. I'm sorry, I thought it was you, or I would have posted. =( I'm 95% sure the rest of the items are really still there for sale (a few are on one of my toons so don't be afraid to post if you don't find them). But with a listsold as large as mine, I'm bound to come up empty handed every once in a while.

I looked all over the listsold by the way to find another seller to direct you to, but I didn't find one other moderate tmap for sale.

Terribly sorry =(

Allielyn said:
Oh! I thought you sent me a tell in-game last night. Someone else sent me a tell and I couldn't find them anywhere, so I marked them off as sold. I'm sorry, I thought it was you, or I would have posted. =( I'm 95% sure the rest of the items are really still there for sale (a few are on one of my toons so don't be afraid to post if you don't find them). But with a listsold as large as mine, I'm bound to come up empty handed every once in a while.

I looked all over the listsold by the way to find another seller to direct you to, but I didn't find one other moderate tmap for sale.

Terribly sorry =(

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I mean

KHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Np... been looking at those maps for weeks now, finaly decended to buy them. I should have been quicker :) Tmaps have become disgusting hard to come by..except for VD maps.. everyone and his grandmother has one of those for sale.

lol I <3 ST! You just gained 10 cool points in my book =)

Sorry, if I even knew who was selling I'd totally send you their direction =( but you're right, there's been a flood of VD's but Difficults and Moderates have been hard to come by.

Allielyn said:
lol I <3 ST! You just gained 10 cool points in my book =)

Sweet 10 cool points..

Add that to the cool points I already had.. that means i now have.. *counts*

10 cool points!!! Sweet

=) I don't Always tell what cool points I'm giving out.

P.S. The Wrath of Khan soundtrack rox. (Yes, I have it=P)

please send 63 druid spell flamestrike to Airk. thanks

I have a theory that as soon as someone posts in here, someone else goes and buys it off my vendor so I look like a fool :tinfoil:. Of the three items I've sold since I last updated my listsold, that is one of them. :hmph:

Here's hoping you got it, because I can't find another copy for you in the listing system :(

Allielyn said:
=) I don't Always tell what cool points I'm giving out.

P.S. The Wrath of Khan soundtrack rox. (Yes, I have it=P)

Very good soundtrack :)

Re: Selling TONS of stuff! Updated 7/28! U BUY NOW!!

UPDATE 7/28! Cleared out all old sold items and updated the inventory.

Khan.jpg

It is only the fact of my genetically engineered intellect that enables me keep my listings up-to-date!

Back
Top Bottom