2.5 Bug thread

Enderi

Dalayan Adventurer
I wanted to start playing around on 2.5 a bit.

Very short list thus far of bugs.

Patched using new patcher, everything was good.
Toons look naked on char select screen

Athica / NewPort/Thurgadin were all down, so testing was me running around in Ruins of First city for about 2 minutes on a tracker bot.

Edit 1
So I decided to try again, with actually playing through the dream. After going through the 3 challenges, the first just sends you back to the start. Happened twice, gave up.

Edit 2
Rolled a new character, just skipped right through the dread using the proper command. Was able to get out of dream into Oggok.

Still getting XP from killing gray con mobs.

Pet will not agro otherwise social mobs. Its like Green pet pull..only better..cause the pet doesnt have to be green.

UI looks nice though!

Last edited:
you can not createa bug thread Taryth has made it very clear that only bug log will be acceptable as he does not have time to read all these

I can, because I did.
I read the rules, and also posted it into /bug.

Maybe someone will read this, and spare a /bug report, because it was already reported.

Pet will not agro otherwise social mobs. Its like Green pet pull..only better..cause the pet doesnt have to be green.

I think this is a thing on 2.0 too, I remember pulling some giant mosquito thing in abyss with pets so you don't agro the trash mobs?

2 or 3 times ive logged into athica on draeos and the zone has totally died before ive done anything besides run around on him.

Back
Top Bottom