[2.5 UI] Alpha's SoD UI.

Snake

Dalayan Elder
The UI has a few flaws in it, gonna list those first; oh, and feel free to correct them, and share :)

• Bags placed near the middle of the screen doesn't stay in place (open a new place next time opened).
  • Black sidebar in the Group Window should be blue, not black.
  • Consider-color indicator (white dot in target window), doesn't show correct con.
  • CAREFULL with the bank. It will show 10 slot bags even if you DON'T have a 10 slot bag.
    And you CAN place items in these non existing slots, but when you zone they will VANISH.
    (Can just delete the bank UI to use the default).
  • Augment Kit doesn't work (I just swap to standard for a minut when I need).

RGQ9Grs.png

The 4 action bars are,
1. The 2 row vertical with links to bags and weapons.
2. The horizontal one.
3 and 4. I don't use them, but you can see them, the vertical 2 row bars out to the right.

Enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzgB2wT_Guqga25pNHZPOEVqSFU/view?usp=sharing

Credits goes to:
Whom ever made the original Vert UI, and other bits and pieces taken off eqinterface.
Dovonix for showing me old spell icons.
Hyofen for fixing horizontal Action Bar, thicker attack flasher and probably more...
Dolin for what ever fix he did, so it could even run, after a patch in june 2017 ish.
Grinkles for fixing "new item" icon's not being all pearl necklaces.

Attachments

• Alpha's SoD UI.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Can someone upload the picture for me?

PM me your email adress, I'll send it to you. Thanks.

Thank you, hope you enjoy it.

I have shared this a lot, both pre and post 2.5.
When 2.5 came out, it was a mess though. Thanks to lots of help from Hoyfen and a lot of digging on my part on eqinterface, I (we) managed to get a fairly well working UI for 2.5, that looked like my old Vert one.

Please let me know if you fix any of the issues I have listed. They don't matter enough to me, to try and do something about it; but then again, if someone fixes it, I would love to have the improvements too :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom