303error

ARMX-HaVoK

Dalayan Beginner
WTF is a 303error?
=How do I fix it?
== Argh!, This whole Emulation of EQ is iritating me.. Getting rather frustrated. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
Any assistance would be very helpful. I cant seem to figure this :censored: :censored: for the life of me.
--------------------
Also, I cant get the Offline version to work either.

IRC

You're more likely to get help, if you join the IRC channel.

You can access it off the main page (www.wintersroar.com) from the link in the top right corner. You'll have to download IRC, if you don't have it yet, but that's painless and quick.

Sorry I don't know how to help you.

Good luck.

Here are some steps you can follow to solve your problem:

1) Cool off a bit. Frustration, especially when you want someone's help, is counter-productive.

2a) Go to the forums and post a detailed description of what is going on.

-OR-

2b) Go to the IRC channel and ask nicely for assistance. There are many people in our community that are willing to help you.

Now, you may be wondering why I haven't even tried to help you with your problem. The reason is I have no clue what you are talking about. I don't think I've ever run across a 303 error, so there's really no way for me to help you. Now, if you can describe in detail exactly when and what you were doing when getting this error, perhaps I can help. Just follow the steps above and everything will be alright. :hug:

Regards,

Wany

Back
Top Bottom