64 *Mained* Enchanter Looking For Guild

Circan

Dalayan Beginner
I've just returned after a year+ absence and I'm looking to dive back into the game. I'm not a hardcore raider or anything but I do like doing the content when I can.

I do however, regularly buy TMaps and form pickup groups. This Enchanter is my main now, I have a druid bot I roll along with him, but the Enchanter is the priority.

Just send a tell to Circan or Shoken in game if you need an Enchanter who isn't a bot in your roster.

*BUMP AND UPDATE*

I've gotten the Enchanter to 65 and already began AAing:
http://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=circan

I'm on Giant faction, also, I'm hellbent on getting AAs and gear where they need to be. I'm already AAing for raiding - getting shared mind and the associated Archetype AAs and (following my Charm boost AA) my resists).

I have every intent of sticking to this character, I just need help getting to the point where I will be truly useful to a higher tier raid guild. I also have a pocket druid that I can bring along - but I have no intent on gear him. The Enchanter is the character I want to see soar, not my washed up druid.

As some of you may noticed from my signature, you may or may not have been in previous guilds with me over the years. I'm a chill and laid back player, but I know how to play my class and take care of business and love pushing my limits and testing the content within my range.

Feel free to send me a tell on Circan and/or Shoken and arrange for us to group together or, better yet, duo. Enchanter and whatever class.

Look forward to potentially hearing from somebody, I'm ready to start pulling in the AAs and doing raid content.

Please die 10 more times without killing anything. Would be the first 65 I think to have more deaths then kills.

Please die 10 more times without killing anything. Would be the first 65 I think to have more deaths then kills.

Maybe the only active one, unless someone else duo'ed up an enc recently. I'm pretty sure I accidentally did this on my enc when I first leveled him up. Pally stole all the kills.

Back
Top Bottom