65 Cleric, 205 AA Looking for the right guild

JB

Dalayan Beginner
Edit: I've been recruited by Prophecy and they seem to be a good fit for now. Thanks all for the offers! See you in-game!

Last edited:
Resurgum is always looking for good people. Send msg's in game to Wegas/Roschelle, Dernip/Olaw, Marthog, Braas or Cenamin.

resurgum.guildlaunch.com

From Accounting is always looking for good clerics.

I'd have to double check to make sure we can get you a raid spot, I don't want to tag you to bench you.

We raid TUE / SUN at 9:30 est, and FRI at 10:30 est at or around tier 9

Hit me up in game for info and I'll let you know if we have a roster spot for you. We try to run as tight as we can on members so people don't have to sit out.

Prophecy seems like a good fit for now. Thanks guys for the offers.

Last edited:
You should put an edit at the top saying that you got picked up. Not just because it shows the benefits of initiative posting here, but it makes you look good, too. From what I've seen of you so far, your long hiatus did NOT make you start sucking, so it helps put your face back out there positively. Just a helpful note because you're old PR and I'd love to maximize your chances of showing everyone how baller the old school was.

Edited: oh dear god I mistyped the word "didn't" so badly I went back and corrected it to "did". That is TOTALLY not what I meant. Fixed, and thanks for having that eye out, Slayer90! P.S. I think you're Kraizik, but I can't remember for sure. You should put that in your sig like a pimp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom