65 Cleric/SK looking for a guild

Fittirc

Dalayan Beginner
*Edit* Thanks so much for the quick responses. I have currently found a guild but look forward to playing with all of you. See you in game! *Edit*

Hi guys, its been a while since I've last played but something has sparked interest in me to play Shards again (that good ole EQ nostalgia). I value punctuality and work hard as a team player. I'm currently looking for a raiding guild for either one or both of the following characters:

Cleric: Sylvette
Shadowknight: Angeal

Prior Guilds:
In short I enjoy tanking or healing. My prior raiding experience was with Phoenix Rising and I enjoyed their company and the amount of time I was able to raid with them. Unfortunately RL had cut my raiding experience short.

Availability:
Though I would prefer later during the day (Central timezone), my availability is pretty flexible and am able to raid during the morning (European) or at nights (US). As far as punctuality, I will make the best effort to notify the guild if I'm unable to attend any raids via forum/officer. I am able to download and communicate with voice chatting software.

Progress:
I have quite a bit of work to do on the cleric and a bit for the SK as well. My plan for the cleric is to continue working on AA's til 250 then to start codex/tomes immediately. In between I'd like to work on my diety spec quests for the % adjustment. As for the SK, I'm currently working on my codex of power 1. I'm also considering working on his diety spec % as well. I'm currently in remnants of old ikild, as I type this out, grinding out crocs/Glittermaw (albeit xp is pretty slow).

My Expectations:
I'm aware that most guilds are usually looking for healers more so than SK tanks. In that regard, I don't mind just playing the cleric. Though if at all possible, if the SK is able to squeeze an empty spot in a raid for any gear that will most likely rot (this is not a plead), I would be most grateful as I thoroughly enjoy playing both. I also understand that rarely/occasionally the raid will be full and will require for me to sit and wait as a backup which I have no problem with as well.

This about sums up my post.I look forward to hearing from anyone and if required will fill an application out so as long as a link is posted. Thank you for your time and possible consideration.

Last edited:
@Zioni: Zioni! I remember you very well! How have you been? Man, you have been busy. Zioni is a total beast now! :O I'll send a message in game

@Breigon: Thank you so much for that quick reply! I'll submit an application in just a minute and see if you're online.

@Moraelintz: Thank you very much! I'm pretty excited to be back.

Resurgum is also always looking for good players. I think our raid times will work with your schedule. Our website is resurgum.guildlaunch.com. Regardless of where you land, send Olaw a tell if you are looking to xp!

Back
Top Bottom