A call to war

:dance:

Mitch,

I would greatly enjoy participating in the War against the Socially Transmitted Disease but as of yet none of my characters are 50+. I understand that content programming time is precious but if it is at all possible I am sure that many of us who have but recently come to Dalaya would like to participate as well. In the mean time, I will work my Gwenath till she drops or reachs 50.

Thanks for all you and the staff do to make a great place to play

Gwenath
[email protected]

Ratkon and Arcadia in if i can attend (euro)

But I've also seen some war raids go in their favor really fast - how bout some experianced raid leaders step up to help plan strats and organize all these volunteers.....

I bet everyone of my guild that is online at this time would come with me. And i dont mind to lead a group of 18.

Noktar said:
Ratkon and Arcadia in if i can attend (euro)

I bet everyone of my guild that is online at this time would come with me. And i dont mind to lead a group of 18.

I'm in with our mighty leader, 65 NEC BST.

5 Pages long and a fair shortage of clerics, so I will toss in Sniglefritz - 65 Cleric to the call.

Nothing is really "scheduled" for Tuesday. I think Tuesday was the 'rough estimation' which I desperately hope proves accurate as I'm busy both Wednesday and Thursdays nights, so I'd miss it if it was later :(

Back
Top Bottom