a growing concercn

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by ynnear, May 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moraelintz

Moraelintz Dalayan Elder

That isnt completly true. Most T13 mobs get killed with exception of BW. We have been trying the new mobs because they are new. We have also been trying the new harder than T11 mob. Right now there is only to my knowledge VZ and BW that we are not throwing attempts at as far as high end monsters.

2. Lleoc

Lleoc Dalayan Master

just havnt seen bw/rujik/monster dead often lately is all i know u just kileld rujjik last night

3. Moraelintz

Moraelintz Dalayan Elder

We have only gone 1 week without killing rujik, maybe 2. One was when you guys pugged it.

4. daenar_sod

daenar_sod Dalayan Elder

the fact that rujik was pugged successfully means that most of the server needs to up their game

5. Dev-Solo

Dev-Solo Staff Emeritus

Is this really an issue? Do things like Temple of Elael actually get killed regularly? I'm not going to pretend I have a great understanding of how often all this dies as of recent, but on the occasions I track stuff in this range, there are usually numerous targets alive. Maybe the specific mobs you think are the easiest ways to farm phat loots get killed quickly, but I find it hard to believe that at any given time, *all* the content t9-11 has been killed, which used to actually be a thing.

As others have said, if the t9-11 stuff is dead, break out of your shell a little bit and actually try something new/harder, because I *know* that SF doesn't even come close to keeping all the t12-13 stuff locked down.

6. DodoBot

DodoBot Dalayan Elder

I think it would be possible to separate claims into three wings - Outer: Tar`Loc, Ok`Tar; Basement: Kal`Tan, Gan, Ghan, Gru`niet; Inner: Ju'bor, Shar`nok, Rujik... Does this seem logical or make sense based on the access and difficulty of the encounters?

7. ynnear

ynnear Dalayan Elder

this zone is a pain in the dick to enter fix that and people would kill it

8. Nebi

Nebi Dalayan Pious Diety

are you really complaining that you dont want to work towards something and you just want everything given to you?

you just literally killed your thread.

9. ynnear

ynnear Dalayan Elder

when was the last time you went there?

10. Nebi

Nebi Dalayan Pious Diety

but i dont complain about not getting loot / not having mobs.

i also was like the second person to get their undercity key so i do know what it is to work towards getting keys to help your guild out.

Previous goon squad lived in undercity getting free loot before nobody would go there.

11. Masuriya

Masuriya Dalayan Elder

I don't know who this Nebi person is but it's rude to just come into threads and insult people. We're just trying to make positive changes to the game and make sure everyone has targets ready and raring to go. There's been plenty of suggestions already to help fix the congestion but another suggestion that I thought of is a 'perseverance' type buff to help out against hard targets. Like if you keep doing your best your raid gets pumped up and does more damage/healing and eventually you'll get it down. Some of the later content like Gongoreth and Master of the Pack can be really rough on tier and helping people get what they need without constantly struggling would improve the game greatly. It's frustrating to go into a zone and wipe for hours and have nothing else to help you out.

It's the little things that we can do to improve the raiding environment and make sure people can gear up and hang out with your friends online slaying dragons. I just want to chill and do cool stuff.

CharmCitysKing likes this.
  12. burt6

burt6 Dalayan Elder

there is a lot of new content currently coming down the pipe for this tier range.

13. Tevinter

Tevinter Dalayan Pious Diety

it is a zone with 0 trash mobs. You can have 1 dude duo the "trash clear" for it and wipe the entire zone in like an hour to get amazing items, of course its not going to be easy to get into because it is the most loot pinata zone in the game

14. Taryth

Taryth Administrator Staff Member

OK, this thread has become dumb.

Yeah, we need more content. Yeah, it's a pain right now. There are only so many devs, and so many hours in the day, sorry.

Thread done, but acknowledged.

Swiftur, Nebi, ynnear and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.