A Guiding Light or Helping Hand.

Marcus McCrae

Dalayan Beginner
I, as a fairly new person to this game, would like to propose a new guild. The purpose of this guild would be to adopt all new people to the game, and help them along. Take in lower level people, help them on quests, give them pointers on leveling, heal them when necessary. Not to give them thing but to help them earn it. If anyone likes this idea or has some critizism, make a post, I welcome all idea's and will not start a guild without some backing. Then I would end up like Drunken Stupor

It has been tried before, and it was certainly welcome. Quite afew of the people who are currently end-game raiders started off WR as Impact flunkies. :)

It would be a great Idea, and I'd support you any way I could.

Be sure to look around and see if there are already any guilds like the one you propose. There recently was a bunch of newer guilds, not sure if they are all still there or not however. Or just give it a try, good luck in whatever option you choose

Anadin said:
It has been tried before, and it was certainly welcome. Quite afew of the people who are currently end-game raiders started off WR as Impact flunkies. :)

It would be a great Idea, and I'd support you any way I could.

Well, Impact was actually a Ruin recruitment guild started by Wazeek, so yeah. :p

Wrong. Wazeek sent people to both GoTW and ruin. He also sent people no where, if they were dicks.

Regardless of your feelings, the intent was quite honorable. There was no "Hey, guys, Ruin rocks, and GoTW sucks, join ruin." There was only "Hey, Guys, this is what Ruin is, and this is what GoTW is, and I can help you get into either one."

Anadin said:
Wrong. Wazeek sent people to both GoTW and ruin. He also sent people no where, if they were dicks.

Regardless of your feelings, the intent was quite honorable. There was no "Hey, guys, Ruin rocks, and GoTW sucks, join ruin." There was only "Hey, Guys, this is what Ruin is, and this is what GoTW is, and I can help you get into either one."

This is a slight history revision.

mmk. I remember the conversations I had with Wazeek as Akai regarding transfering to GoTW or Ruin. I didn't even know he was a Ruin member. All I knew was that he was connected.

I saw this first hand too, from the inside. Just because what I saw is different doesn't mean it's revision.

I think that's a great idea, and being new to the game as well, I would be all about joining such a guild. I especially like the idea about helping people when they level cause I know I'm gonna need some pointers spending skill points and such. The only problem I see with it is finding experienced players patient enough to adventure with a bunch of newbies and help them through their skill choosing and such. I mean, running around for a couple of hours helping out a couple of lower level people is one thing, but dedicating the time and energy to a guild to do that would just burn someone out. However, I do like the idea of a guild specifically for lower levels. Maybe have a section of a forum for members to post where they spent skill points at their latest level, how it's working out for them, what they wish they had done differently, what turned out to be an especially good idea, etc. Besides, learning a new game is always more fun when you have people who are learning with you as opposed to being the only dumbass running around. If I can ever get WR to work for me(please check my other post in technical support and help if you can), I would love to help you with this.

Back
Top Bottom