a humble suggestion

Rogues are becoming overpowered, can't you see!!!!!!

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

You don't need pants to deathloop I know this for a fact! :toot: :toot: :toot:

Hey atleast Safiya's list contained beastords. This is always a + :cool:

shanoma said:
lol...in the bitch-fit everyone had over that thread, no one even noticed that I don't even have the pants I asked for the change on.
Carrying the suggestion flag to chillville. FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT EUSTACE.

shanoma said:
lol...in the bitch-fit everyone had over that thread, no one even noticed that I don't even have the pants I asked for the change on.

lol... you were the one bitching everyone else was just calling you on your bullshit

CAN I GET MY EPIC SHAMAN QUEST MASK MADE IN TO AN AUG WTF I CANT STAND SWAPPING IT IN AND OUT TO SLOW BOSSES. THIS IS SERIOUSLY CRAMPING MY STYLE. ALSO PLEASE PUT POISON/DISEASE/MAGIC/FIRE/COLD/PANCAKE FOCUS ON MY THAZ ARMOR CAUSE I CANNOT SIMPLY GO A TIER WITHOUT THOSE EITHER. AND MAKE HEALING SLEEP A REAL FD PLX.

rolleyesbarfyf8.gif

OH WHY PALLYS AND BEASTLORDS HAVE BETTER BUFFS THAN SKS, THAT'S NOT FAIR. I WANT SKS TO HAVE BETTER SELFBUFF WHICH GIVE US MORE HP, AC, DS AND AGGRO. AND LOTS OF PANCAKES AND A PROC THAT DOES - ATTACK AND WIZ ARCHAIC TO MOB. THAT'S TO PUT OUR CLASS AT THE SAME LEVEL THAN WARRIORS THAT HAVE ONLY TO HIT AUTOATTACK TO GET AGGRO.
DON'T FORGET OUR PET SUCKS, WHY BST PETS DO 50DPS AND SK PETS ONLY 5. THIS SHOULD BE LOOKED AND FIXED FOR OUR PETS BEING IN PAR WITH MAGE PETS.
ALSO FIX PALLIES CAUSE THEY ROCK AND WE SUCK.
CONSIDERING HAVING DOTS IN PAR WITH NECRO DOTS WOULD BE AN A+ IDEA. PLX.

Actually it was a request that it be added to any item as it wasnt available at the time unlike fire/cold/magic. But, since we are engaging in hyperbole to take jabs at people can we remove [no drop] from every loot that drops off raid mobs my guild can one group cause its too hard for me to farm my supreme charm otherwise.

btw here is link for you so you dont have to google what hyperbole means.

Malleus said:
Actually it was a request that it be added to any item as it wasnt available at the time unlike fire/cold/magic. But, since we are engaging in hyperbole to take jabs at people can we remove [no drop] from every loot that drops off raid mobs my guild can one group cause its too hard for me to farm my supreme charm otherwise.

Pwned.

Malleus said:

out of this thread, serious wordery! out, i say!

Malleus said:

I am pretty sure he means we need more hyperbola.

Here ya go buddy:

hyperbola.gif

RectangularHyperbolaTri_1000.gif

alg2_hyper.gif

hyperbola_ex2_page2.gif

Malleus said:

This thread is super serious business. :hmph:

Tempus said:

omg, hawt

/fap fap fap

Yes Brimz, the thinly veiled attacks on people posted here are entirely in good fun and are in no way meant to be a jab at their targets. Don't worry though, I dont take them to heart. I just fire back and move on. :)

Back
Top Bottom