a humble suggestion

This thread needs more hyperbolas imo:

Drini-conjugatehyperbolas.png

9360ecd574ab3bc5074ef6fdf61a1318.png

hey guys i think that <mocking attack on a point i cherish with all of my balls> is best answered by <badly-written wordosaurus rex>

My appologies for offending you. You took repeated swings at me and I escalated when I should have simply retaliated.

hahaha fuck you and your utter social ineptitude

youre a nice guy most of the time but you just do not know how to handle conflict and that causes you to dribble this kind of stuff out

i dont even know what thread you're talking about but if that post doesnt get edited out pretty fucking quick with some manner of apology in its place youre gonna get to chew on a tasty forum banwich

So anyways, I was sitting in court a few years ago and the judge called this dude up. The guy stands there for a minute, not saying anything, while the judge read over some papers. Then the judge peers up over his glasses and says, "So. You're here today for sitting on a milk-crate, huh?"
The guy smirked and nodded. "Yes, your honor."
"Mmhmm. And why were you sitting on that milk-crate?"
"Well your honor, my feet hurt."
The judge tapped his forehead and thought for a minute, then sat back in his chair. "Well, as long as you plead guilty and won't be caught sitting on a milk-crate again, I'll release you with time served."
"Yes your honor, I do plead guilty, and I promise I won't be caught sitting on a milk-crate again!"

True story.

To expand on my initial apology that was done quickly due to needing to be elsewhere at the time.

What I posted was meant in jest but was not thought out and was very mean spirited. I make no excuses, bad day, pissed about my S&R post being slammed, whatever doesnt excuse not thinking before hitting submit.

I realize the countless hours of work you put into the game designing content, fixing things and addressing S&R issues and how the game is that much better for it. When you address people in the forum on game issues I know it is with the authority of knowledge and insight into SoD and not some imagined sense of importance.

In hind site one of my worst posting decisions fueled by the free-for-all nature of the thread. I hope you can accept my sincere apology for my conduct.

*trolls the player base and doesnt let anyone else make a joke or else they are serious and banned*

You are going to make chillville die mallas, damn. DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO HAPPYLAND??

i tried for a little bit to figure out a motg stick joke but i failed!

volvov2 said:
*trolls the player base and doesnt let anyone else make a joke or else they are serious and banned*

yo i dont think you read malleus's first post but thats ok cause he apologized so its cool :toot:

Back
Top Bottom