A missing child

yourri1012

Dalayan Beginner
Hi, i am still on this quest, i'm on the part where you have to kill mobs in Elds mansion which hit pretty hard for me (Gosha), the wiki dont say anything about the rewards at the end of that Quest, has anyone finished this Quest yet and may tell me whats the reward?

As far as I know, the loot from the fight with Hannah Elthanaar is the reward for quest. When I killed her she dropped a reasonably fast cast (like 4 secs maybe?) rez clicker usable by clr/shm/dru. I didn't realize the dropped loot was meant to be the reward and I already had a rez clicker (though with a slower cast time) so I passed it to some druid in my guild at the time who doesn't play anymore. I looted Hannah's head thinking I could turn it in for a reward somewhere, but it just seems to be for flavor as far as I can tell... never found anybody/anywhere that would accept it. Would have been nice if there was some notification that the drop was the quest reward and the head was useless, but that aside it was a pretty fun quest series.

-Draedan-

Do you still have the head? did you try to return it to "a worried mother" in everfrost ? or if you return to her do you still have a dialog ? maybe you can be the one who finishes this mystery quest ;P

-Gosha-

Do you still have the head? did you try to return it to "a worried mother" in everfrost ? or if you return to her do you still have a dialog ? maybe you can be the one who finishes this mystery quest ;P

-Gosha-
The head has joined the cornucopia of qp/lore pieces that gather dust in my bank. If I recall you can no longer spawn the worried mother after the fight. Several folks have finished this quest line but I'm not aware of anyone who has found a use for Hannah's head.

-Draedan-

Back
Top Bottom