A Plague for all Seasons: The Gradalsh Quest Bug Thread

Cyzaine

Staff Emeritus
Drill is the same as all bug threads.
1) Keep the spoilers as minimal as possible, yet try to be as detailed as you can. The grand paradox!
2) Front runners are free to contact me at any time, by any means available.

This quest rejiggers a lowbie quest a bit for your own convenience, and is a pre-quest. There is also a new lowbie quest available in related areas because of this. Any more details than this is a spoiler!

The first 3/4 of this quest is rate NC17. You picked one of the most evil Gods in the game... don't complain at me that the material could be disturbing. Now if you don't mind, I think I'm going to go make the Tarhansar quest to get the stench of twisted psycho off me.

Known Issues:
*The steps in the book may not be working - Sit tight, may need to work on this one further
*Double credit for murdering the travelers - Looking into this one as well, but at least it doesn't slow you down
*Lowbie quest not completing - When she stops giving you steps, its done, but the dialog is apparently bugged.

Fixed Issues:
*A certain clickies don't click - Its equippable by all now
*The book is a bit vague - The writing has been improved a bit, should be more understandable now

Last edited:
In the lowbie quest the /cm d1 response after completeting the very first step doesn't trigger any dialogue for me. Was able to get past by using the D2 response though.

Fixed!

If for some reason you come upon a point dealing with an item you can't equip, try just handing it in instead....

This quest makes me want to start a Necro just to do this quest... then again once you have gone down the road of vile maddness.. is their any hope of return?

man, you had to release this after I had already quit.

I don't even have EQ installed anymore :(

banj go do cinn's aug.

I might, depends on how much plat Cinn has left on him.

None hes a monk.
I hope a certain abomination speaks of ways to fix your faction or something assuming me and banji were not the only ones with this issue :).

I am currently having serious issues finding nilanna at night , the quest dialoque is pretty clear she should be in the tunnel but welp, no signs of woodelf anywhere in the tunnels. (The time was 12 am/1 am ingame)

Last edited:
She popped for me about 6pm-7pm, depopped after dialogue, and wouldnt repop. I wonder if her daytime/nighttime thing is reversed. Also she wont accept the turn in while shes in freeport, or I'm trying to turn in the wrong thing, but I don't think I am.

Hey. Sorry even I gotta sleep sometimes.

Looks like I had released the day/night check. She spawns properly now. Non KOS trying to turn in, in town, now works as well... I had forgotten to replace the place holder text in that script with the real values... whoops!

A certain part involving a certain theft of a certain part of the body from a corpse is not working properly, or atleast its very confusing. All went well and good with the elf, the survivor? and the dwarf are not as forthcoming about giving up organs, or getting infected for that matter.

About the lowbie quests, I do the usual /cm D# after I did some mielech related stuff, but it doesn't say anything - neither that I'm done or there 's something after. Just wondering what's up at that point.

About the lowbie quests, I do the usual /cm D# after I did some mielech related stuff, but it doesn't say anything - neither that I'm done or there 's something after. Just wondering what's up at that point.

The next steps aren't in yet.

I'm not sure the freeport agent is able to recieve what she is asking for and after further farming and poking around, I still can't find anything else to fit the description.

At the stage where you are asked to interfere with the sojourners, I got a complete though I killed one less than the requested total. The last one was down at the time.

Sunday was busier for me than I thought, so I wasn't able to log on. I shall return this afternoon after I finish work to help out in person.

A certain part involving a certain theft of a certain part of the body from a corpse is not working properly, or atleast its very confusing. All went well and good with the elf, the survivor? and the dwarf are not as forthcoming about giving up organs, or getting infected for that matter.

Bah! Not sure why the failure. PM me with details if you have any more than was posted.

No dialog, and the journal didn't complete for that part? Odd. Mielech part is the last one that's in at the moment, so I'll make sure its a bit more final.

I'm not sure the freeport agent is able to recieve what she is asking for and after further farming and poking around, I still can't find anything else to fit the description.

Can you PM me with the item you are trying to hand in?

At the stage where you are asked to interfere with the sojourners, I got a complete though I killed one less than the requested total. The last one was down at the time.

Guess that part is still not working 100%. Can you tell me if you were grouped with anyone, even if they weren't doing the quest?

I was grouped with my tracker Eaxela briefly, but disbanded prior to the kills. She was passively looking the whole time, not initiating any action.

while on the visiting paladins portion of the quest, I killed two and it said they were all taken care of and I should return to Grinden. Think I was supposed to kill 4? minor bug if so.

Was grouped with Naragako during the second kill, but not the first.

Back
Top Bottom