A Plague for all Seasons: The Gradalsh Quest Bug Thread

Currently you can acquire the goods from ANY plot of soil, permitting you have the shovel and are at that point. You can also complete it even after finishing the vessel and reset your journal to the first point.

Yeah I was bored and wanted to show dirt whos boss

I'm doing halas part. I killed two of his guard, proceeded the dialog and GOT journal update.
But I'm still asked to break him when I kill him.

Am I done with this part? or Is there something should I do more in this part.

ps. After getting journal update, whenever I hail him, guards are keep disappearing.

Last edited:
Hi, I've done the part where the chief asks you to help out with a hostile chieftain in a zone to the east. Then on coming back to check out what the chief is up to, he gives an emote cursing about tarhyl and azzerach. However, he clams up entirely after that and won't speak to me. I'm a bit at a loss.

Which character so I can check flags. And I'd check your journal. As a general rule its not an optional step in most of the deity quests.

Which character so I can check flags. And I'd check your journal. As a general rule its not an optional step in most of the deity quests.
Velleity and the journal said to go check up on the chief. He continually resets with his friends after you go around the corner and back.

I have been coming in the front. Is he supposed to speak to me before, during or after the event? I'm chain hailing him constantly throughout the event and all I'm getting is his emote, and then no response. Going out of his line of sight resets the event after the emote, and talking to the other person in town comes up with nothing relevant.

So to my mind he's either bugged or I'm overlooking something. The only thing I haven't done is hand him the vial, which it doesn't appear to be required.

edit: Thats fine. I can get up a group and we can show you what was tried. I was really more concerned I might be overlooking something.

Last edited:
If you are finishing the event, and he's not responding, then that is the bug. I'll contact you in game later this weekend.

I believe my flags somehow got messed up at the start of the Cultist Amulet quest. Grindrun won't upgrade it to the second version, and I can't talk to/threaten the acolytes.

EDIT problem solved i just needed to kill some goll durn paladins

Last edited:
I think I have a bug in the bit in Halas.

After threatening the erudite and going to the chief, I killed his guards and his family arrived. Then, in the midst of his dialogue, he began summoning me and would not continue quest dialogue. The farthest I got was the bit where I can tell him about the cure or lie to him. Like a previous poster, my journal has updated but I cannot hail him to trigger the next part of the quest, nor can I re-trigger the family event.

Character's name is Zagler.

Still having my problem, have revisited the previous quest NPC with no luck, rehailed the Chief with no luck, and cannot move forward in this quest.

When decay lord asks you to kill paladins, it told me it was done after three on my ranger, Nydualth. Also, only able to find three on track.

Back
Top Bottom