A Plague for all Seasons: The Gradalsh Quest Bug Thread

Found a few typos

Merla Mc Aston shoud be Merla McAston (it appears like this every time she appears)

In the view from the top in epl

Make sure to only grab soldiers... can't have someone important go missing. aMeet me in the Plaguelands tunnel when you finish.'

aMeet should just be meet.

The Silvercrown soldiers suddenly come into view, she pours on them a stange potion...

Stange should be strange.

cultists scribings
I continued to travel, and saw an ancient and corrupted water spirit, vile and dirty, and caught some of him in a vile

vile = vial

page 7
I travld to the hole..
traveled

talking to disciple avell

You say, 'What are you doing here exaclty... don't you have entropy to spread?'
exaclty = exactly
tommorow = tomorrow

blood of hopless despair
hopeless

wish i'd had caught this one sooner.. chieftan warren mcaston = chieftain warren mcaston ~_~
Afaven says, 'I'm a bit at a loss on this one. But the book mentions the Eldenal Mansion in passing... probably not a bad palce to start.'
palce = place

Anuek, Avatar of Entropy says, 'Nydualth. Bow loyal servant. The Master has been watching you, and knows all that has occured. Vengenance shall be ours, by your hand, but first, your Scar. By the Masters will, I shall empower it, recreate it as something greater than it is.' vengenance= vengeance
More as I find them!

Last edited:
talking to disciple avell

You say, 'What are you doing here exaclty... don't you have entropy to spread?'
exaclty = exactly
tommorow = tomorrow

More as I find them!

Thats clearly flavor and not typos. I hope he still has stoner lines.

Velleity and I went up to CoMercy to kill the Knights of retribution tonight with a small raid force, killed 3 of them. Neither of us got any credit or journal update, and terror lord still spits out the same dialog.

It works but is really rare!

Anyway, quest dialog says you need 3 dudes, emotes say you need 4!

Last edited:
Finally got to killing these things tonight. Cleared two full clears before we got one and found out that the emote thinks we need 4 when the journal entry says three. I have a screenshot if you'd like.

I seem to be having a bug with the bit where you see McAnston's family at the dock. I was in the middle of the fight when McAnston bugged out and stopped responding to hails.

Now my journal says:
Now he's talking! First things first, this guy could snap at any moment, I'd better make sure all is prepared and that I understand the full plan before I proceed much further.

But I can't hail McAnston when it seems the next step should be going into Everchill to get the orc leader... any way a dev could look into this for me?

char's name is Zagler.

Back
Top Bottom