ACCOUNT DRIVE 2012!

I started level up 2 toons to group with new people.
Moogly 17 Ogre Warrior
Shaleth 17 Highelf priest
GOGO MIN MAX RACES!

I've had the pleasure of meeting several new people and done my best to get them some gear and travel the world.

I have a lowbie Druid Beastlord pair, sounds like I should hop on and get them movign up with people, though I still need to get that Vah Shir Beast his spells lol.

I am definitely going to post people who participate (unless people do not want me to) BUT :

Should I post the amounts or at least how many "entries" each has? I am much more weary of this. I want to give people credit where it is so well deserved but worry about privacy. Maybe I should make the amounts opt in.

Any thoughts?

Also other than google adwords, facebook and youtube if anyone has a good idea of a place to advertise within our budget be sure to post that here too!

i actually did not see a spot for special notes

i just did a direct credit card payment without logging into a paypal account

Also other than google adwords, facebook and youtube if anyone has a good idea of a place to advertise within our budget be sure to post that here too!

have you done a Reddit AMA or otherwise tried garnering attention there? reddit is what drove P99 over the hill in terms of support. They're a powerful albeit terrible resource.

I have no idea! I have never used Reddit. I was saying we could respond to those who were like "Whats a good eqemu server?" but your post works well too! Hopefully it is kosher there.

I also just purchased some adverts on reddit in the r/gaming and r/mmorpg subs. Keep everything rollingin guys!

Crap I didn't see a post there about SoD yet so I made one and it sounds like Reddd68 already did : / I double checked and I can not find a post by Reddd68 or any posts about SoD, but if needed I'll delete my Reddit post.

On a good side note the post I did make is getting a good amount of views/votes.

Last edited:
I apparently didn't post correctly. I don't know where my post is. lol
I can see it when I'm logged in, but I can't find it anywhere if I'm not.
Just leave yours. It's already there!

Back
Top Bottom