[adult swim] poll

What is your favorite [adult swim] show?

• Family Guy, Lois is hot!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Oblongs, Debbie's are hot!

• Trigun, Who cares who is hot cause guns are cool !

• Minoriteam! I guess Jewcano could be considered hot since he spews lava.

• Eureka 7, too new to be hot yet!

• Total voters
I can't say I've seen anything on that list, besides Family Guy and Futurama. But, that was when it was on Fox, and like 5 years ago. It was funny but I wouldn't go as far as voting and saying one of the two are hot. :p

The "hot" is a running joke for my brother and I. Back in the day, people would call attractive women a "Betty", referring to the Flintstones. And my brother would go on and on about the women in animation being hot.

I think it is hilarious that people would look at some ink blots and be turned on. Except, of course, for Rorschash. Now those are some hot ink blots!

Ok, granted I missed Master Shake. There are a limited number of spaces available in a poll and so many good shows on [adult swim].

i like to call adult swim cartoons "Mature Cartoons for the imature people" hehe and im one of them =D :dance:

frylock ftw, tho i will add about the major consider her skeleton weighs about 2000 lbs or so.... never mind if she gets pissed and throws a dish at you or something, ouch

new venture brothers season = <3 molotav cocktease. the last couple episodes are completely hilarious. that last one is on adult swim fix right now.

and a little sad there's no sealab 2021 on that list among others.

and apparently i already voted when this came out, but totally forgot about it.

Back
Top Bottom