[adult swim] poll

What is your favorite [adult swim] show?

• Family Guy, Lois is hot!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Oblongs, Debbie's are hot!

• Trigun, Who cares who is hot cause guns are cool !

• Minoriteam! I guess Jewcano could be considered hot since he spews lava.

• Eureka 7, too new to be hot yet!

• Total voters
whats with all the damn anime? what about ATHF? or Metalocalypse? or Squidbillies? or...uh, yeah. the good stuff on sundays.

I haven't watched Adult swim for a few years. I used to watch it religiously when Space Ghost and Sealab was on. I don't care much for the new lineup. Family Guy is the funniest on the list.

I stopped watching those shows because they are poop now compared from, say, even a few years ago.

When harvey birdman went to sundays or whatever, I stopped watching it a lot... I havnt watched AS in prob a year now. Too much anime and some of the shows are just :what: :what:. Tom goes to the mayor - horrible.

Danku said:
I think it is hilarious that people would look at some ink blots and be turned on. Except, of course, for Rorschash. Now those are some hot ink blots!

You've Never watched any Ecchi or Hentai have you ;)

You forgot about the chick from cowboy beebop.
shes pretty damn hott.
Except I really dont watch anime its really boring but ATHF rules!

Trigun and Full Metal Alchemist are sweet, the rest of the anime pretty much sucks. Gotta love Family Guy and Futurama though. ;)

Cowboy Bebop

But if I have to pick one you listed, I'll say it's a tie between Boondocks and Trigun.

This poll is terribly lacking, but out the choices I'd say Boondocks I'd say I like the most since it's both funny and action packed my second pick would be family guy since it's a lot funnier than futurama most of the time.

Love me some Cowboy Bebop :dance: Also diggin Bleach , took me about 3 weeks but DL'd and watched every episode up to 149 in Japanese . By far my fav anime next to the Bop and Trigun

Back
Top Bottom