Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundermaul

Dalayan Beginner
A few old school Afterlife members including myself stumbled onto this server. Its the first free server we have ever played on and so far its great. It almost brings us back....almost. Well I ( Thorian ) brought a few of my friends along for this strange and unusual ride. At the moment we have Delnatha Denzalo Brilian Shadowy and I, possibly even more. We have our names already in place but have had some fun today with 6 gnome mages running around and taking screenshots for everyone =)
Here isnt the place to talk about our gnomes but if you would like to ill post something up on the general discussion. What id like is your feedback on making our guild again. More info on this as you guys post.
Thank you

aye it is pretty awesome but were at a damn halt right now. Gich/Dich is having GF problems so its hard to lvl without him.

Hey this is Gich/Dich and yes I am haveing GF problems sadly but I am trying to get on as much as I can. I also hope that we get this guild up soon, I really want to play high end on this new a fun place! :)

Well we have some general knowledge of the server now and all that good stuff. Few more AL friends are coming and making new chars soon. We want to try to make the guild within a few days from today. Possibly taking a few lucky ones with us for the beating. Will let you know.

Hey man, I saw your PMs on IRC, but I've been asleep or about to sleep every time, so try a little earlier or petition. :(

Tomorrow i have no class nor work so im pretty set and free to get this up and running. Hard to find your ass tho Zod. Wiz was on all day today taking bugs and doing patches so he was all busy today. Didnt wanna interrupt his day. Ill try to catch you tomorrow

Thundermaul said:
Tomorrow i have no class nor work so im pretty set and free to get this up and running. Hard to find your ass tho Zod. Wiz was on all day today taking bugs and doing patches so he was all busy today. Didnt wanna interrupt his day. Ill try to catch you tomorrow
you ever try to /petition?

Yes but that isnt the idea. Im trying to make the guild with less than 10 people so we dont have to use people then kick them.

I'm gonna drop the requirement down to 5 because we have roughly half the playerbase we did pre-CnD.

Thats great news. When will that take affect? If soon then we will petition tonight. Were getting great feedback from numerous players

Alright thank you Zodium, Ill try to give you a heads up when i get home. Right now im in class. Should be out around 5 30 PM PST.

Afterlife has been made. First week may be slow getting our mains up out of the water and a website back up. After that will start looking into some lucky people.

Just wondering if Mavik is still around?

I am a noob here myself and just learning the ropes as of 3AM this morning heh. I dont want to be a burden on tag along so if you guys are going to hard core grind it out I'll just keep puttering on but if you want another noob body to add to your friends list for grouping I've started an Ikky Monk. Got him to 6 or 7 this morning and will hit 15 tonight. Always looking for competant peopel to group with =)

Ghaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom