<Amicii>

Heya folks.

Just a little update, we're still looking for a;
Mained cleric (maybe two)
Mained chanter
Mained necro
Mained rogue

Any other apps will of course be considered. If you go to our website, you will have to tell somebody to PM Kelval to give you access. He is spammed with requests from bots ect., so its hard to filter out the real from bs.

Updated recruitment needs.

EDIT: No longer recruiting at this time.

Last edited:
Bump
could use a rogue

current raid days are now mon wed and friday 9pm est

send a tell to arieanna/ghaellie or stryda

Bump
Currently looking for a necro bard and maybe a rogue or some sort of melee/caster dps

send a tell to arieanna/ghaellie , harlan, nilaat or stryda in game if interested

Do you have need of a mage? I'm decently geared , 280 or so AA. Was in Ethereal until the admin rage quit and guild died. I am unguilded and want a home with laid back, honest peeps to hang out with. I don't mind helping out at all, just don't want to end up a useful tool for others and never get any help myself.
I understand most of the guilds above T5 content already have a mage that is probably better than me. hit me up in game if I suit your needs and we can see how things go from there.
Be well,
-Yole

Bumping
Our current highest need is a ranjah
We may recruit a necro, mage or shammy

send me (ghaellie/arieanna), malicre, darcast or nouaf a tell in game if interested
need class aas and basic quests done and about to work or working on resist aas (anything additional is a plus :) )

I have bard 500aa's t-7 gear fully relic, rogue 265aa's with t8-9 gear except for bp, shm 150aa's no relics mainly used to box rogue/bard.

my bad dude i didnt see your reply i hardly ever check this so the best bet is to check for me or teraptus in game

our current needs are
High:
SK
rogue and/or
ranjah

medium:
mage
Random Great dps?
Chanter

Back
Top Bottom