Anecdotes and Stories - Comments thread

Wow, just wow. That makes me want to write something of my own to add to the lore. Incredible story.

Nurgock said:
Wow, just wow. That makes me want to write something of my own to add to the lore. Incredible story.

Yea, I was quite speachless myself when I read that last night. It's so nice to have such vivid and original lore in SoD. It is one of my favorite things about the game. :)

I really like seeing the hints of the back story on the main villain, assuming that's what we're seeing. Nicely done.

Zarimus said:
I really like seeing the hints of the back story on the main villain, assuming that's what we're seeing. Nicely done.

Is the main villain Kaezul? That is kind of how I pictured it as I read it. In any event, I am on the edge of my seat waiting for more! I 'd like to know more about this vision and the black caped, empty eyed mysterious one.

Kaezul is the one you see behind the thought mage. The iksar with the endless voids for eyes.

I have to wonder why you haven't been able to write full length novels and publish this stuff. Hell you could do it already if you wanted and you'd already have a fanbase wiz.

Makes my own writings seems...small by comparison.

damn your good... What do you need me for? *walks away wishing she could write like Wiz*

I know I'm probably a bit late with this, but the story changes from Hithiri to Hithari. Not that I minded very much, but still :)

For the rest, very nice story, interesting background. Would be nice to encounter either Hithari's shade (or her lover's) at some point in SoD.

Cheers

Great stories Wiz. You have a knack for story telling. Looking forward to reading more in the perhaps not so distant future. :)

Cheers :toot:

Back
Top Bottom