Angry Pig Armory (WTS/WTB)

Syalara

Dalayan Beginner
AP8.jpg

Current AP Vendors

Jenina - Imphide Armor
Saladim - Deepmetal Plate + Shield
Saladum - Deepmetal Chain
Retta - Type 2 Exquisite Augs (AC, HP, Mana)

Filling custom High-End Armor orders. PM Syalara here with what you want and who we should contact in game for payment. Orders are generally filled within a day or so depending on mats.

I try to keep full sets of armor on my vendors. If you do not see a particular piece for sale, try again in 24 hours.

Shadowsilk and Imphide Pricing

2k each for:
Boots, Bracers, Belt, Hat, Gloves, Neck, Shoulder, and Face
2.2k each for:
Arms and Back
2.4k each for:
Legs
2.8k each for:
Chest

Deepmetal Plate and Chain Pricing (Order completion subject to ore availability)

1.6k each for:
Boots, Bracers, Belt, Hat, Gloves, Neck, Shoulder, and Face
2k each for:
Arms and Back
3k each for:
Legs
3.8k each for:
Shield
4.2k each for:
Chest

WTB!

• Si'thl or Spiderkin Silk 75p/each
  • Blood of Yaralith 80p/stack
  • Imp Hides 75p/each
  • Vial of Kedgewater 150p/each
Listsend to Todgy anytime!

Last edited:
Not quite, but neither are a fairly large number of vendors who have remained unmolested for years. I always understood it to be a situation where provided the offending name wasn't leveling or spouting off in public chans then nobody would really bother with them....BUT THANKS FOR BRINGING IT UP!!!

Open for business again....just not gonna bother selling warp/ghost stuff. Will have Deepmetal available within a few weeks. Imphide/Shadowsilk orders are being taken now and I have put up a Gate and Haste potion merchant. More to come in the future.

FYI the white text does not show up well for people using a couple of the other forum skins (esp. Dalaya at work)

No big just letting you know

No longer need whiskey or rum.

Added Fire Water, Essence of Fire, and Giant Blood

Last edited:
Done with brewing so not buying anymore sub combines.

Will add an Imphide vendor later today.

Deepmetal Plate vendor added.

Now taking orders on all Deepmetal (order completion subject to ore availability)

Making potions all the time is a pain in the dick. Removing the Gate/Haste vendor and likely will not be adding any others for alchemy unless I get super bored.

Changed contact information to Syalara instead of AngryPig on the forums to facilitate the timely completion of orders.

Changed the dude to listsend things to, please listsend any items to Todgy.

highly recommend AGAINST using light fonts (white/grey/yellow), makes it a pain to read. use a font the color of the pig's teeth

Back
Top Bottom